Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Back...

It's been a few weeks since I've posted on the PFI Blog (I know, I know... I've been bad!). But I'm back and ready to update you on what's been going on...

- First of all, congrats to Liz & Kate for having their CMP applications accepted. That's 1/2 the battle... now you just need to study like crazy in preparation for the July 11, 2009 exam!

- We attended the ISES FRESH! event in Philadelphia a few weeks ago, take a look at some of the photos below:

Here's Kate, Liz & Dana posing as Lasertag Rockstars!

PFI has decided that Rockband is the absolute best!!! I feel like this is going to be the entertainment for this year's annual holiday party!!! Cher's rocking out on bass, Susan on the drums, Liz is strumming the guitar and Kate's with her favorite item ever, a microphone.


Here's a shot of Liz, after being "attacked" by a strolling robot. It was pretty funny, we had to include it!


- PFI partnered with the Hotel DuPont to handle the decor for their monthly FAM. Take a look at a few of the photos below:

Beautiful tablescape!


Beautiful after dinner/show lounge!


Another great shot!


And here's our little Danala posing as our "living table" at the after-party.


More photos to share soon...

Eventfully yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment