Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bar & Bat Mitzvahs to die for

We love designing and producing Bar & Bat Mitzvahs for our clients. Many are open to the latest design trends and activities that only Planning Factory International can bring to them. We are currently offering incentives to venues that recommend the services of PFI to their Bar & Bat Mitzvah parents that result in business for PFI. This incentive is meant to help with programs such as elder care, or student education and activities available at the venue. This is another way that Planning Factory is able to give back to our community. Click HERE for more information on Planning Factory Bar & Bat Mitzvahs.


3 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    __________________
    Susana
    Email Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susana,

    Thanks so much for reading along! We enjoy our readers and the comments they post. Please visit often and share with your friends!

    Eventfully yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see more stuff on Bar Bat Mitzvah. Would like to see more content like that....

    keep postings..

    good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete