Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Further Proof That There Are NO COINCIDENCES!!

So I go to the Government Procurement Meeting yesterday. Why I do this, I don't know. You might as well put my head through a wringer. But not to eliminate any possibility, I attend and happen (here's the coincidence) to sit in front of someone from Bethlehem, PA. Why is this important you ask? Well, we did a small job in Old Little Town of Bethlehem recently, and so I wanted to strike up a conversation like, "hey, we were just in your town." Turns out this is a genius manufacturer of the coolest lighting products I've seen in a long time . . . totally solar powered and PERFECT FOR EVENT applications! We are already scheduling a site visit with them, but I have to ask, for what other reason would this lighting guy and me happen to be sitting next to each other? Ah, yes! The Universe at work. Because it's certainly not at work to deliver Government contracts!

Cher in real life 4/7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment