Monday, April 19, 2010

Overheard at the WOW Gala...


Another successful (and record-breaking) fundraiser happened this past Saturday night, the DE HIV Consortium's WOW Gala . This event does a remarkable job raising awareness while having a spectacular time.


Many of our friends that attend are Gay and one special friend had this to say about another event he attended:


"I went to an event recently and there was a female stripper there and I just had to give her a $20 tip." (You're probably wondering like I was, why this Gay guy is tipping a straight female stripper.)


Wait for it....


He continued:


"We'll she had on the most spectacular shoes I had ever seen! They were gray snakeskin with a 6 inch chrome heel. I loved them!"


When I stopped laughing I had to tell him that was probably the gayest remark I ever heard and his reply was: "I know but I had to, they were great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment