Friday, January 20, 2012

Get to know the PFI Staff! Part 1

Starting today, the PFI blog will be featuring profiles of Planning Factory staff members. Today starts with, well... me!



Name: Liz
Job Title: Event staffer, blogger, various other things ending in "-er"
Hometown: San Francisco, California
How they got involved with PFI: "My uncle is Chooch"-- an old friend / employee of Cher's!

Favorites:
- Food: Burrata cheese
- Drink: Champagne
- Ice Cream Flavor: Black Raspberry Chip from Graeters. (This is the company Oprah gets her Butter Pecan fix from)
- Vacation Spot: Las Vegas, anywhere with a beach!
- Book: A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle
- TV Show: How I Met Your Mother

Fun Fact: "I inherited my dad's amazing sense of direction. If I've ever been somewhere, I can find my way back. When I was 11, I directed my uncle to a house his sister lived in more than 5 years before--in a city I didn't live in, without a map! Sadly, thanks to iPhones and GPS, this is becoming an under-utilized skill."

Thing you're most looking forward to in 2012: Medical school applications (ha, ha). Seriously? Not moving to a new city! I moved to two different cities (Charleston and Philadelphia), both site-unseen, in 2011.

Planning Factory International
www.planningfactory.com
302.656.8400

No comments:

Post a Comment