Friday, January 27, 2012

Meet Kate!

Job title: Meetings & Experience Manager

Hometown: Rochester, NY

How she got involved with Planning Factory: "I read an article about Planning Factory in an (ah-hem) “oldish” edition of Delaware Today Magazine. I was immediately impressed and knew I wanted to work for that company! One thing led to another and I landed a summer internship and, well, the rest is history. Eight years later and I’m still here! (No longer the summer intern, thankfully!)"


Favorites:

- Cheese: Bulgarian Feta & Cambozola

- Drink: Dirty Martini with Blue Cheese Olives

- TV Show: Glee

- Event Equipment: Microphones & Walkie Talkies. Any of the PFI team members can tell you that I’m completely obsessed!

- Catch Phrase: “Sorry about your luck, Chuck!”

Least Favorite:

- Scary PFI Office Pranks:

o That time my office was plastered with animal photos and it took weeks to find each and every last picture!;

o The Halloween prop in the bathroom; it gets me every time!


Best event / favorite Planning Factory memory: I loved being a part of the Live 8 Concert in Philadelphia back in 2005. Planning Factory had the opportunity to decorate the VIP tents for the entertainers/musicians. It was the best/craziest/longest few days in the scorching summer heat, but it was an absolutely incredible experience to have been a part of!


Thing you're most looking forward to about 2012: I’m looking forward to celebrating Planning Factory’s 30th Anniversary this year. You’ll have to stay tuned to see what we plan on doing to celebrate later this year!

Planning Factory International
www.planningfactory.com
302.656.8400

No comments:

Post a Comment